In this project we try to make something cool from normal soda can aluminium. Amazingly enough it only took a few Coke cans melted down in a regular old tin can to make a miniature PUBG frying pan.
The process is simple enough. Melt down the aluminium cans in a steel can, then pour into a casting mould filled with delft clay.
Lite Salt can also be used to flux the aluminum before pouring to rid the metal of impurities.
The heavy grinding is all done with a Dremel and a Tungsten bit, then finished with small files and abrasive paper.
Why not follow me…
Youtube subscribe :
Music tracks used…
Track 1: Song: Song: Extenz – Gravity (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Track 2: Finesse – Peyruis
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Track 3: Music: D. J. Pinto – Tension
Music provided by: MFY – No Copyright
Copying anything you see in this video or on the website is done at your own risk entirely, the purpose of the video is to entertain and educate, not to emulate.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sandiegopilates.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mở khóa tài khoản LMHT bị khóa vĩnh viễn mới nhất 3/4/2019
- Asphalt 7: Heat – Developer Diary Part 1
- LOL MOBILE – THỜI GIAN PHÁT HÀNH LMHT TỐC CHIẾN SẼ ĐƯỢC CÔNG BỐ TẠI "SUMMER GAME FEST" (WILD RIFT)
- Ma Thần Kỷ Nguyên Mobile ~ Game Nhập Vai Mang Phong Cách Châu Âu
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Set Gokuldham Society in Minecraft (Part – 1) Only Exterior