Kawasaki Z125 Pro First Ride Review
Big man, little motorcycle. Such was Spurgeon’s San Francisco odyssey atop the mini-but-mighty Kawasaki Z125. Built as Kawasaki’s newest entrant into the “Mini Street” segment, the Z125 Pro provides rookie riders with an intro to life on two wheels. It’s light. It’s affordable. It’s nimble. And it’s reliable. At the same time, however, all of those features have also proven to make it equally enlivening for veteran riders as it ignites a bit of the childish exuberance that got them on a motorcycle in the first place! In the Kawasaki Z125 Pro First Ride Review, Spurgeon explains how this bike lives on both ends of the spectrum, and how Kawasaki’s vision of the Mini Street motorcycle segment translates into performance on the road.
Also, who doesn’t enjoy a good stoppie set to some ‘90s style sitcom tunes?
Gear Used in this Video:
Shoei Hornet X2 Helmet
AGV Strike Jacket
AGV Sport Covert Camo Riding Jeans
TCX X-Rap Boots
AGV Sport Gallant Gloves
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Review đánh giá chi tiết Honda Sonic 150r 2020 mới nhất.
- Xe Channel | Suzuki GZ150 A xe côn tay của người hoài cổ
- Giá EXCITER 150 2018 mới nhất tại đại lý ▶️ Giá EXCITER 2018 đen nhám tăng đột biến 🔴 TOP 5 ĐAM MÊ
- Honda CBR150R độ kiểng – Huyền thoại trở lại | 2banh Review
- Yamaha Jupiter Fi GP 2019 ▶ Màu sắc giống hệt Exciter 150 2019